Freestanding Louvre Roof
A stunning centrepiece for your outdoor area
A Bask Freestanding louvre roof is a stylish independent structure for protection from unsuitable weather, whatever the season. Opening louvres offer you the flexibility to let in more sunlight on dull days, or they can be closed to give users full protection from the hot sun or rain.
Clever design means all the fixings and workings (such as guttering & downpipes) are encompassed in the Freestanding louvre roof, so the finished look is a stunning, modern outdoor centrepiece. Without the need for supporting structures, Freestanding louvre roofs have greater flexibility for placement, particularly in outdoor areas with low soffits or unsuitable fixing points.
Custom made Freestanding louvre roofs are manufactured to the exact size you need, with options to add drop down screens on each side and integrated LED lights in the support beams. Sensors are also available to close drop down screens in strong wind and louvre roofs in sudden downpours.
- No supporting structures required for installation
- Flexibility to place louvre roof in seperate outdoor area
- Hidden downpipes fitted on supporting leg nearest drain area
- Louvre's set to the best sun orientation for all day shading
- Optional sun and rain sensor available
- Powdercoated in the finished colour of your choice