Showerdome is an acrylic dome fitted to the top of your shower, which eliminates condensation normally created when showering. So how does it work? Showerdomes create a barrier, which stops the cool air in the bathroom mixing with the warm moist air in the shower cabinet, so condensation doesn't form. Which means no more wet walls and ceilings, mould or mildew and your mirror stays clear.
Benefits from Showerdome:
- Warmer, drier bathroom and a healthier home
- Energy savings result from a warmer shower cubicle enable you to turn down the water temperature
- Typical water temperature reduction of 10 to 15%, even in winter
- 5 year warranty (2 years for shower installation)
- Further energy savings are gained from not requiring extractor fans, heat lamps, heated mirrors or dehumidifiers
Showerdome can be fitted on most home showers, covering a range of showers from small square to large rectanglular styles, along with three sided triangular cabinets with straight or curved doors.
Contact your HomePlus store for more details on this simple and effective way to give you a drier, healthier bathroom.