Options for glass infill include; full-height glass, split rail glass, or semi-frameless glass with handrail/interlinking rail.
Options for vertical infill balusters; 17mm in either a full-height baluster or split rail baluster.
Recent changes to the regulations for frameless (or semi-frameless), glass balustrades mean they must now incorporate an interlinking rail/handrail, which acts as back up support in the unlikely event of the glass infill breaking. The Viking® balustrade semi-frameless system can be finished with a handrail or a specially designed 60mm x 15mm rail, which is front-mounted onto the balustrade post face, using a handrail bracket, to form a continuous interlinking rail.
- An Eclipse Handrail is a stylish finish on this Viking® Balustrade
- Cast aluminium caps powder coated to match handrails
- Custom-made to suit most applications
- Engineered and tested to comply with NZ Building Code
- Classic, round, eclipse, square, or interlinking rail handrail options
- Non-weld hidden fastening system
- A 99 mm clearance between balusters for safety
- Gutter bracket available for installation on floating decks
- Secure interlocking posts for modular installation
- 15 or 25 Year Dulux Powder Coating surface warranty