This information exists to help you use and understand this website and our policies.
HomePlus is a registered trademark of Juralco Aluminium Building Products Ltd.
Juralco Aluminium Building Products Ltd
PO Box 21867, Henderson 0612
Auckland, New Zealand
Phone: 09 478 8018
email: [email protected]
What personal information does HomePlus collect from me?
We do not collect personal information from or through this website, except where you willingly provide it. However, if you do not provide certain personal information, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or services.
- If you contact HomePlus we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- HomePlus occasionally asks users to complete surveys that we use for research purposes.
What other information does HomePlus collect when I use HomePlus’s website?
When you use this website we may collect and store the following information about your visit:
- a) The IP address of your machine when connected to the Internet
b) The date and time you are visiting
c) The operating system and the browser your computer uses, and any search engine you are using
d) The URL’s of the pages you visit.
What are cookies and does HomePlus use them?
How does HomePlus use my personal information?
- provide you with products and services and information on products and services;
- provide you with information (including promotional material and news) where you agree to receive such information;
- improve or update this website and our information and services;
- communicate with you;
- analyze usage of this website; and
- personalize this website to your preferences.
With whom does HomePlus share my information?
We may disclose personal information that you have provided to us, or which we have obtained from you:
- for the purposes identified in the ‘How does HomePlus use my personal information?’ section above;
- if you have authorized us to do so;
- if we have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
- where we reasonably believe that the disclosure is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual's life, health, or safety;
- to third parties contracted by us in order to perform services. For example, we may share your personal information with third-party data processing agents such as our email marketing provider for any of the purposes described in this policy. We will take reasonable steps to require these third parties to comply with our instructions and not use - your personal information for any other purpose;
- if we are required or permitted by law to disclose such information; or
- as otherwise permitted by the Privacy Act 1993.
What is the HomePlus’s policy on allowing me to access, correct, or delete my personal information?
You may request access to, or correction of, any personal information that we hold concerning you by contacting us via phone, fax, or e-mail to [email protected] or by logging into your account for this website using your email address and password. To ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current, please notify us of any changes to such personal information as soon as possible.
How does HomePlus store my personal information?
Personal information collected on this website is held by HomePlus Ltd. We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that is held by us from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, HomePlus cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the Internet.
What about third-party websites?
This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used, and disclosed.