Edgetec® Infinity Balustrade
Popular for it's continuous channel style & choice of glass finishes
When it comes to frameless glass balustrades, the Edgetec Infinity system is a popular choice as it offers the most choice for glass finishes - with and without top rails.
Glass panels are held in place with specially engineered clamps, which are hidden inside an enclosed channel for a sleek, uninterrrupted finish. Infinity balustrades can be fitted to the front or top of decks and either 12mm or 15mm toughened safety glass panels for a standard finish with a matching top rail. However, for a perfectly uninterrupted finish (which doesn't require a top rail), there is a special toughened, laminated glass panel option called SentryGlas that can be used for Infinity balustrades.
- Designed and assembled in NZ
- Can be colour coated in range of colours
- Compliant to NZS1170, NZS4223.3.2016 & & NZBC Clause F9 & 162C of the Building Act
- Available with 12mm or 15mm toughened glass (with top rail)
- Fully frameless glass option (no top rail), also available
- 10 or 20 Year Dulux Powder Coating surface warranty
- Proprietary clamps fix glass panels - no need for holes in glass
- 5 Year Warranty