Edgetec® JH Clamp Balustrade
JH Clamp balustrade for uninterrupted views
The JH Clamp system offers another design option in the Edgetec® frameless glass balustrade range, using a a minimalist aluminium clamp to front fix toughened glass panels to decks and balconies. New Zealand's outdoor culture has made frameless glass balustrade finishes very popular, for retaining views and enhancing the look of the home, all whilst safely enclosing the area.
Aluminium clamps fix 12mm toughened glass panels, set at 600mm centres to the front face of decks, for a minimally intrusive finish that is not obstructed by any posts. The interlinking top rail is finished in a powder coat colour that matches the JH Clamp fixings, for a cohesive and visually uncluttered look, especially so when compared to fittings such as stainless steel discs.
- All fixings (bolts etc) are hidden under matching cover plate
- Can be colour coated in range of colours
- Compliant to NZS1170
- Interlinking top rail designed to comply with NZS4223.3.2016 regulations
- Frameless glass finish for a unobstructed view
- 10 or 20 Year Dulux Powder Coating warranty
For those wishing for a completely minimalist external look, the JH Clamp has a detail that hides both the JH Clamp and external boundary joists, giving the illusion that the glass panels are floating with no obvious fixings.