Aluminium fences are a great way to finish a property
It goes without saying, the vast majority of properties in New Zealand will have some form of fencing; either boundary fencing to add privacy and sound protection, for security, to keep pets and children from venturing too far, or to separate parts of a property, such as a pool fencing to keep people safe.
It’s important to invest in an area that your family spends a lot of time and a good fence can tie it all together by helping create the comfortable and homely environment we all like. Adding a fence is also a good way to add value to your property without major construction or spending up large. For all the reasons you like a fence, potential purchasers or tenants will like having a fence too.
Just as with timber, there is a lot to choose from when it comes to selecting aluminium fencing, there are also a few major benefits when going with a contemporary aluminium fence design.
- Versatile – Lightweight and easy to install, aluminium is an incredibly easy material to work with. Our fencing comes as easy to assemble components and can be custom fit for most situations.
- Variety – Available in several styles; open or private, contemporary, Arrowhead, slat, louvre, tongue & groove. Whether you want security, privacy, or a barrier, we have a fencing solution to fit the bill.
- Colour - All come with the ability to powder coat in a custom colour. This gives you the ability to create a fence that fits with the surrounding environment and the architecture of your house or building. You can also get a fence to match your front gate. The great thing about aluminium fencing is that powder-coating is extremely durable and looks amazing for years to come.
- Custom-fit – Aluminium fences are just as easy to custom fit as timber. Our specialists offer a free onsite measure and quote so that you end up with the perfect fence. And don’t worry if your property is on a slope, our fencing panels can adjust for up to 12 degrees.
- Durability – Aluminium fences are extremely durable. You can finish an aluminium fence with an elegant dark colour and not have to worry about it warping in the sun. With a 5-year warranty on the fence and a 10-year warranty on the powder coating, there isn’t much maintenance to do on the fence at all. Our fencing has been developed with a proprietary post system that has been specially designed to be nice and strong.
- Get a matching gate – All our contemporary fences and gates are made from the same, high-grade aluminium and get put through our state-of-the-art powder-coating facility to create the perfect finish, colour and style. We have a variety of gates to match the style of your home.
- Adaptable – Aluminium fencing can be inserted into block, brick or plastered walls to add depth and texture to a design or to allow for some visibility through to the outside.
HomePlus has a wide range of styles to choose from and either stock or custom colours to match your design palette. Your local HomePlus specialists can help you choose the ideal fence, set up an obligation free measure and quote and the HomePlus team can even install it for you.