A popular balustrade system for safety and durability
Installed in NZ homes for over 19 years, Viking Balustrade is a powder coated aluminium and glass balustrade system, that is strong, elegant and requires minimal maintenance. Available with five handrail options, a choice of either toughened glass or vertical baluster infill and in a variety of powder coat colours.
Options for glass infill include; full height glass, split rail glass or semi-frameless glass with handrail /interlinking rail.
Options for vertical infill balusters; 17mm in either a full height baluster or split rail baluster.
Recent changes to the regulations for frameless (or semi-frameless), glass balustrades means they must now incorporate an interlinking rail/handrail, which acts as back up support in the unlikely event of the glass infill breaking. The Viking balustrade semi-frameless system can be finished with a handrail or a specially designed 60mm x 15mm rail, which is front mounted onto the balustrade post face, using a handrail bracket, to form a continuous interlinking rail.
- Cast aluminium caps colour coated to match hand rails
- Custom made to suit most applications
- Engineered and tested to comply with NZ Building Code
- Classic, round, eclipse, square or interlinking rail handrail options
- Non weld hidden fastening system
- A 99 mm clearance between balusters for safety
- Gutter bracket available for installation on floating decks
- Secure interlocking posts for modular installation
- 10 or 20 Year Dulux Powder Coating surface warranty
Dulux powder coat finishes are recommended and come with the Dulux Duralloy 10 year or Duratec 20 year warranty, for long term protection and good looks for Viking Balustrade.
Suitable for Decks, Stairways, Balconies, Handrails, Pool Surrounds, Boundary Fences, Pool Gates, Stairway Gates.